"She's My Baby Forever"-French Montana Talks About Khloe Kardashian





French Montana told USWeekly that Khloe Kardashian is his baby forever a day after after she gushed about him.

She's my baby forever,'There's no bad blood or anything.'You never know, we might be together, We might not. It's a great thing to keep it in the air.''Our relationship – you break up you make up, you break up you make up,'We went through that a couple times. You never know.'She's good. She's the best. There's no bad blood with her,''I love how she is. She inspires me as a person. I'm sure I
inspire her in many different ways. We just have that special relationship. Right now we're in a special zone… She's a beautiful person. I don't think a lot of people know how beautiful she is.

On Kanye West

'I just left him now at the studio,''He'd
make a good brother-in-law!'






Comments