Photo:Linda Ikeji Acquires 2014 Range Rover Sport Worth #24 Million Naira





Nigeria popular blogger Linda Ikeji has acquired the 2014 Range Rover sport as a birthday gift to her self since her birthday is coming up this Friday. See what has to say about it below.....

Yay! My dad finally gave me permission to buy the 2014 Range Rover and I'm beyond happy. I've
wanted this car for so long but he was against me buying it. But it's my birthday this Friday and he finally agreed that I could buy it for myself as a birthday present.
So he and I went to a car company in Victoria Island yesterday and bought this brand new 2014 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I bought it for
N24million. Yeah, I know! Its a lot of money to spend on a car but I've been wanting this car since it came out...so...lol. But I swear I've been
feeling so guilty since I bought it. I keep telling myself 'do you know how many lives you would have changed with N24million?" A lot, I know...but
my life is important too na, abi? Lol.
Anyway, to make myself feel better, the September LIB giveaway will be bigger than ever...and I'm more determined now to start my
#I'dratherbeselfmade campaign where I will mentor and help some young girls start their own business.

More blessings Linda Ikeji.....we will all get there one day.

Read and see more photos on her blog Here






Comments